1. Realizing smooth operability by adopting a new control method that combines electronic control and air control
By equipping sensor on the grip, the weight of the suspended load is detected in real time and air pressure in the cylinder is automatically controlled. It realizes smooth and light operability, quick operation and followability.
2. Grip operation mode that shorten the required time to lift off the ground
- This mode is used to attach / detach the suspended load and lift up / down the suspended load by sliding up or down the grip.
- By detecting the weight of the suspended load in real time, the required time to lift off the ground has been significantly reduced (* patent pending).
3. Work balance mode that reduces the operating force
- By sensing the force added to the suspended load, the operating force in balance mode is greatly improved.
- When you release the grip, it instantly shifts to work balance mode.
- Compared to our standard air balancers ,
The balance operation force (operating force) in the work balance mode has been reduced to about 1/2 to 1/3 (* patent pending)
4. Function for allowing gradual weight change of the suspended load
- Cylinder pressure is automatically adjusted according to changes in the weight of the suspended load to maintain the suspended load. [Application]
- Pouring the liquid contained in the lifted container into another container. [Note]
* It may be necessary to consider your work condition if you use this function.
Please contact us for details if you want to use this function.
5. Improved maintainability
By equipping an alarm function that displays the details of the error when an abnormality occurs.
It reduces the time to spent to identify the cause of anomalies.
For example, it can quickly detect an abnormality such as a drop in air pressure.
Max lifting Capacity
wire rope dia
This system allows horizontal movement of lifting equipment, enabling easy transportation and transfer by hand.
A floor-mounted jib crane is available as an accessory.
The traveling rail is made of aluminum, enabling light and smooth operation.