Aluminuim track comes as a pre-engineered, modular structure in kit format that the overhead rail system can be quickly configured, installed, set up and take down by plant personnel with considerable savings in both time and cost. Endo offer rail system components to best suit your material handling needs.
There are many benefits to using the extremely versatile aluminium track, a light weight option that is ideal for long rail system spansand feature.
- Aluminum rails are lighter than steel rails.
- Reduces the accumulation of dirt and grime on internal rolling surface
- Strong backing for increased productivity
- Low investment costs.
- Flexible design allows extensions, modifications of existing line and against building obstruction.
- Reduction in internal transport time.
- Reduction in operator's fatigue.
- A crane system can be easily built by using the hoists such as electric chain blocks, the air hoists, the air balancers, and other related equipment.
- Clean, maintenance free operation because no lubrication required.
- Standard fittings are bolted not welded construction. So easy, fast and safe to install and take down.
- For relocate by reusable all parts. The track is self-cleaning and won't corrode or flake off. It is corrosion resistant, which makes it great for outdoor use.