Operated by compressed air, Air Hoist can be used for loading and unloading, and transport. The control pushbutton is pressure sensitive.
Note: Type EHL is equipped with a pull cord as standard. The push button is also available. You only need to connect the hose. No adjustment is required. Air Hoist is powered by air, reducing the risk of ignition and ensuring safety even when it is used in chemical plants or places where hazardous materials are handled.
1. ENDO air hoists are ideal for applications where you need:
• Accurate work placement - air hoists allow for continuously variable speed control for precise positioning.
• Continuous operation - air hoists are self-cooling during operation; the “run-time” and “number of starts” are unlimited.
• To lift a delicate load - continuously variable air speed controls eliminate rough stops and starts.
• A safe product for areas with hazardous fumes - air hoists reduce the chance of electrical arcing hazards from an electric motor.
When selecting air hoists, the unit should be sized based on load and lifting length requirements
2. ENDO Air Hoists Feature:
• Easy Handling - due to the small, compact, but powerful hoist bodies.
• Improved working efficiency - especially with repeat lift jobs. ENDO hoists are high speed and don't overheat.
• Ability to do precise work - such as fixture setting, due to smooth, continuous operation. ENDO air hoist use continuously variable speed control. Operation depends on the degree of force used on the push buttons or the amount of pull applied to the control rope. This controls the amount of air allowed into the hoist motor.
• Easy installation - The air hoist is ready to work as soon as you connect the air hose. No adjustment is necessary. Always make sure that you have air flowing before you connect the hoist to avoid any problems with the control valve. (Check operations manual for the filter, lubrication, and installation requirements)
• ENDO hoists are for indoor use only and in an ambient temperature range from 14° F to 122° F (-10°C to 50°C).